Friday, March 13, 2015

super hero avatar

This is me! But in super hero language.   Lets cut to the chase we had to make a super hero avatar for our self assessment wall. Our hero had to be more personal. To get my name I used the name generator (click here to open site). By the way my name is Giga Shadow. To make the super hero I did not only use my good looks I used hero factory .  I liked this because we got to choose where and when we did it. Click here to see some more that we could have chosen . Them we had to edit them using sumo paint or pixar. I chose pixar





Please coment, Blogger, Bella!

12 comments:

  1. I like your super hero, I know you make good super heros. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you write your posts Bella like your talking to me, I look forward to see a new post every week. Your doing an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Mum. You are addressing the reader well!

      Delete
  3. I love your superhero and good explaining how to do it and really good for putting 4 links keep up the awesome work Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you like shoping now lol,cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Bella great start to blogging I love your superhero I shows so much detail keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. good explaining about your superhero I love her name well done Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work love the super hero it absulootly looks like a super duper hero. I cant wait to your next blog post. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is a very nice peace of writing.
    your superhero looks very cool.
    i think she helps people a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks khushi, what a wondrful coment. Do you relly think it helps alot of people?

      Delete
  9. I like your super hero.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow your super hero looks amassing good job

    ReplyDelete