This Is The Success Criteria of the art
- No larger than A3
- Must be super high quality (your absolute personal best)
- Must be a type of visual art
- Must be aesthetically pleasing (it has to look good)
- It must challenge you (aim high)
This is my art I will be trying to make:
These are the materials you need to make the art:
- Red paper
- Orange paper
- Yellow paper
- Blue paper
- Dark green paper
- Dark blue paper
- White paper
- A3 paper
- Glue stick
- Light green and blue paint
- Paint brush
I tried my best to try make the instructions of what to make the art:
- Cut out the Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green, Dark Blue and White paper into rectangular shapes.
- Paint some of the white stripes light green and blue so it will blend into the water.
- Place on the dark blue and green evenly among the bottom half of the paper but leave a bit of room and place white, light blue and light green strips for the sun reflection.
- Glue Red, Orange, Yellow paper strips on the bottom half of the top half and make It look like a sunset.
- Now glue on a white layer with a bit of red in it for about a ⅓ of the rest of the paper.
- Glue the dark blue, Blue on the rest of the page for the sky.
I think this will be challenging for me because it will be hard to figure out what piece goes where.
I hope you enjoyed my post and I will see you next time!