Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Calendar art!

Hey! are you looking to buy some art, calendar art?  Well we have the art for you!  Introducing the new, amazing,unique and personal... 'Day and night Art By Bella Casson'! 





Quotes from viewers:
'This art is so effective'
'It literally blew me away'
'I love it so much I want 10!'
'Wow, amazing, stupendous!'
'.........'
'This artist must at least be 13!'

This art was carefully hand crafted by 10 year old Bella Casson. You don't just have to get a calendar! You can get a 8 pack of cards, dairy or notepads! These calendars are only $10! Get in quick because this is a limited offer! If you want to buy this stupendous art then call 1112223435 today! I hope to hear from you soon!



2 comments:

  1. Your art looks stunning Bella and you have really persuaded this viewer with your persuasive writing. 'It brightened up my day!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very persuasive, you are very talented at this style writing. I love the bright art too, well done.

    ReplyDelete