Friday, September 9, 2016

Colour Poem

Talofa and welcome to my Fabulous Blog for a Fabulous and colourful post all about my colour poem!  For the colour poem we have to:

  • Use adjectives to describe the noun
  • Use adverbs to describe the verb (describe how the action is happening)
  • Use a range of verbs to explain what is happening
  • Use a range of nouns that help us identify with a colour
I realy think I did well on this and hope you enjoy it:

Red is the colour of…..

  • A sparkly ruby shining brightly in the dark cave
  • A juicy strawberry lying peacefully in the  bright garden
  • The hot fire glazing on my face on the coldest of nights
  • My fluffy cousin gracefully sitting on my soft bed
  • A sharp pencil speeding across a blank page
  • A beautiful flower gazing down at playful children from a hard platform

Thank you for taking time to read this blog,I hope you enjoyed it and if you did please leave a comment!

BELLA.C

1 comment: