Thursday, September 1, 2016

Zendaya Art!!

Talofa and welcome to my SUPER blog!  Today I'll be sharing my writing from my art group and my mini Q&A.  My artist is Zendaya.  This was fun to do because I found out alot about Zendaya and her achievements.  


Dear Zendaya,
My name is Bella and I’m 10 years old. I live in Parkvale, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand and I am a big fan of you and K.C Undercover.


I have been a fan ever since you starred in K.C Undercover, I love seeing you in action.  That’s the first time I started to recognize you and good of an actor you are.


Your acting is so realistic and funny.  Your fighting is very skillful, you're so multi talented.  I’ve seen a few clips of your Shake It Up videos and they are really action packed too.  Your such an inspiration to me and other girls. There are even some boys in my class who are big fans as well.


One of my favourite episodes you’ve done is when you had to go save Judie from the other side.  You showed of some of your best skills and how you really cared about Judie.  I love how you stand up for yourself and others. I love how you are so confident with everything you do, especially with your charity.  


Well done for being nominated for the best style 3 years in a row. Also the favourite female TV artist.  You must also be a good dancer because you came runners up in Dancing With The Stars.
 
I would love for a response and I have put my gmail on the back of this letter.  Me and the rest of the class would also really appreciate it if you read it out on Disney Channel. I would totally understand if you didn’t.


Thank you for taking your time to read this letter and best of luck for the future.  Your future's bright.


Yours sincerely,
Bella


Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment.

(sorry this one was a late publisher!)

1 comment:

  1. Well done Bella. Your very good at acting like Zendaya.

    ReplyDelete